10.03.2011

Busy busy! -- Muy ocupado!


So last week, i told you that i didn't have time to email you because i was very busy helpin other missionaries move, well, this week, again i have to cut it short. Sorry! I feel terrible The reason is that President Cannon has to make some calls to the mission in Peru. And the problem is that he needs someone to translate for him.... I don't know why he chose me, it's not like i speak Spanish or anything..... After that, there's a list of things that we need to do today that left us with a very limited amount of time to do anything else. 

So right now i am writing you my email from the MIssion Home, because President Cannon wanted us to be here early to call Peru. In about 15 minutes i have to go be President Cannon's Interpreter (Like Mami!!). And today, since it.s the first P-day of the month, I also have to write a report to the Stake president, giving him a report of the progress of the missionary work in our stake. Investigators, Baptisms, etc....

I'm doing well. this week was a good one, and i REALLY enjoyed General Conference. Especially Priesthood session, and Saturday Afternoon session.  It was a good battery refill.  I hope you all got the answers to your prayers through General Conference, because I sure did. I've been spiritually uplifted!
Do you realize that exactly one year ago, this last weekend, was my very first weekend in Canada? I was in Montreal too at that time, and i was still completely lost, and i felt like i knew so little. Now, a year later.... I fell exactly the same. Haha, only now I am more confident with the little that I do know.

I am happy.  I am healthy. I am a child of God. And i know why i am here.

I love you all. Until next time!

Elder Meza

PS: Next week is Thanksgiving here... I think. But that means that I probably won't be able to do emails on Monday... just a heads up.

--------------------
I dug up this photo in one of the Mission Newsletters Andres sends sometimes!
This is his new companion, Elder Poole.  I'm looking into getting a better picture of them!
---------
He encontrado esta foto en un boletín de la Misión. Andrés y su nuevo compañero,  élder Poole
-emily
                                   

No comments: