Hello!!!
Ok so this week was pretty tranquil. We had a Zone study, on Thursday. We had to drive the two hours to the stake center, so we Drove upWednesday night because i was meant to prepare a training with the Other District Leader in Lemoyne. It's very hard to coordinate over the phone, but we were able to prepare it early in the morning before going to the Zone study. I enjoy giving Trainings. I learn so much more actually preparing for the Trainings than i did when i would just listen.
After that, the highlight of the week was General Conference. It was really good too. I didnt get to listen to it in English, which kind of bummed me out, But it was good none the less, and i learned alot. What i didnt get to see was the priesthood session. For some reason, the broadcast didnt work. It sucked.... But i'll get to watch it eventually.
My email is short this week because I only have until noon to wash our car, do laundry, clean the apartment and then drive two hours to our zone Leaders area. I'm going on splits with them through tomorrow, so they asked us to be at there area by noon.... that leaves us no time at all.
But next week i'll tell you about our 3 Miracle investigators That the Lord has given us in the past few weeks. Two of them are ready for baptism, and the third has some Complications that Stand in the way. So remind me to talk about that.
Ok i Love you!!!!! I hope all is well. Until next week!
Elder Meza
No comments:
Post a Comment